Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Facilities Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensure the provision of a conducive physical working environment, coordination of new projects (space, furniture etc) for the regional offices as well as ensure these align with the overall goal of the organization
Key Role Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a detailed renovation and maintenance scope of work in line with ntel’s vision.
- Provide templates for assessing the state of our properties at any point in time which will help in both price negotiations when capital improvement is required.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies and ministries to promptly settle taxes, rates and fees; and ensure constant compliance with relevant laws and regulations, to avoid sanctions, service disruption and litigation.
- Ensure that all building systems are maintained in excellent working condition throughout the year.
- Ensure repairs and contracted services are coordinated and conducted in a timely and effective manner as specified in SLA.
- Prepare and agree space allocation to accommodate various departmental need.
- Manage facilities within the region; which includes managing vendor/contractor relationships.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, contractors and Engineers to formulate plans, estimate, construction schedules and timelines.
- Assist in the development of maintenance policies to ensure continuous improvement of facilities.
- Implement preventive maintenance programs to ensure reduced service failure in line with SLAs.
- First degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil engineering
- Master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ relevant experience in a structured organization
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Proficiency in engineering drawing
- Relevant Professional qualification from a recognized body will an added advantage
- Telecommunication business savvy
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Multi-tasking skills
- Project management skills
- Prioritizing skills
- Planning skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Interpersonal skills
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Data management skills
- Computer and Information technology appreciation
- General office administration skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
18th December 2020.
To apply for this job please visit ntel.com.ng .