Lidya Recruitment 2020 is mainly for both Graduates and undergraduate that meet the job requirement on their career portal lidya.co/us/en/careers. We will be showing you how you can apply for Lidya Nigeria Job Vacancies 2020.
With the rising number of unemployment in 2020, the need to secure a good job with good pay becomes necessary. That is why we have compiled this to give you first-hand information regarding Lidya Recruitment.
This year you will notice that a lot of recruitment is ongoing. Lidya Nigeria is not left out in the search for a competent hand to manage its affairs.
This recruitment guide is for both graduates and skilled workers (Non-Graduates) who want to begin their careers with the Lidya.
In this article, we will be talking about some of the methods you can use to apply for the ongoing Lidya Recruitment 2020.
Before we continue please note that the Lidya Nigeria recruitment process is free and doesn’t require any payment to anyone.
About Lidya Nigeria
Lidya is the future of finance for small businesses in fast-growing economies. Our goal is to help great business owners access financing and build a credit score through an easy and inspiring lending process. Lidya currently operates in Nigeria where over 100,000 businesses have signed up for its service and is backed by Omidyar Network, Accion, Newid Capital, Bamboo Capital, and Alitheia Capital. The Company has raised close to $10m USD in venture capital and has teams across Lagos (Nigeria), Porto (Portugal), and New York (USA).
Lidya is founded by Tunde Kehinde, the co-Founder and former Managing Director of Jumia Nigeria, the largest eCommerce platform in Africa and Ercin Eksin, the former Chief Operating Officer of Jumia Africa responsible for operations in 6 of the largest economies in Africa. Jumia is a publicly listed company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Tunde and Ercin also co-founded Africa Courier Express, the largest direct-to-consumer delivery provider in Nigeria. Tunde and Ercin attended Harvard Business School and the University of Chicago- Booth, respectively for their MBAs.
Vacant job positions at Lidya Nigeria
|Investment Analyst||Apply Now|
|Collections Analyst||Apply Now|
|Data Scientist||Apply Now|
|Finance Analyst||Apply Now|
|Relationship Analyst||Apply Now|
|Investment Officer||Apply Now|
|Investment Associate||Apply Now|
|Collections Associate||Apply Now|
Some of the most asked questions about Polaris Bank Job vacancies include:
- When is Lidya Recruitment commencing?
- Is Lidya Careers portal open?
- What is the required Qualification for Lidya job?
- How to apply for Lidya Global recruitment in 2020?
- Where is Lidya Global Headquater in Nigeria?
- What is the current salary at Lidya Nigeria
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to Lidya recruitment 2020.
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal in 2020
- SPDC Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form | January 2020
- World Health Organization Recruitment 2020 Update
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies in 2020
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form 2020/2021
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- 2020 Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE 2020
What is the basic requirement for Lidya Recruitment?
To apply for any Lidya Nigeria job vacancies you must have the following basic requirements. Please note that requirements are not limited to this only,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
How to Apply Lidya Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing Lidya job vacancies, you need to click on the APPLY NOW above or visit Lidya careers portal on https://www.lidya.co/us/en/careers/?country=NG to apply.
When is the Lidya Nigeria Application closing?
We currently do Not Have information when the application is closing, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;