Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) Recruitment – Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) one of the leading of the world’s leading NGOs in is currently hiring Graduates. To stand a chance of been qualified applicants are expected to read the job requirements of the position they are applying for.
About Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN)
Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) is a Pan-African Non-governmental organization helping African young men and women, between 15 and 35 years, develop and harness their unique ideas, talents and abilities for success in education, entrepreneurship, innovation and employment. We train, mentor and empower African youth with digital, leadership, employability and entrepreneurial skills for self-sustenance and professional growth.
List of Job Vacancies at Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Community Engagement / Communications Officer||Apply Now|
|Programs Officer||Apply Now|
|Grants and Partnership Officer||Apply Now|
Method of Applying for Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) Recruitment 2022
To successfully apply for the ongoing Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) jobs, ensure you have read all the presented requirements above. Make sure you fit in before Applying.
Other jobs you can consider
- Apple recruitment and job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme
- SPAR Nigeria Recruitment and Lastest jobs
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.