Flutterwave Recruitment Process 2020/2021 is open for those that meet the job requirement listed on their career portal.
All those seeking and willing to be part of the company are advised to send in their application for the ongoing Flutterwave Recruitment 2020.
Before we continue, job seekers are advised not to pay a dime to anyone claiming to be Flutterwave staff. The Flutterwave recruitment process is free for all those that meet the requirement.
For the sake of those that will be going through the interview. Let us look at what Flutterwave is all about.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
List of Flutterwave Job Vacancies
|Developer Experience Engineer – Backend Engineer (PHP)||Apply Now|
|Developer Experience Engineer – Android Engineer (Java X Flutter)||Apply Now|
|Developer Experience Engineer – Front-End Engineer (React X Angular)||Apply Now|
|Developer Experience Engineer – IOS Engineer||Apply Now|
What are some of the basic requirement for Flutterwave Recruitment?
To apply for any Flutterwave job vacancies you must have the following basic requirements. Please note that requirements are not limited to this only,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
- To view the individual Job requirement click on the Apply Now
How to Apply for Flutterwave Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing World Bank job vacancies, you need to click on the APPLY NOW above or visit the Flutterwave careers portal on https://careers.flutterwave.com/jobs or You can send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]
When is the Flutterwave Application Closing date coming up?
We currently do Not Have information to when the Flutterwave application is closing, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;
Enter your email to get more Flutterwave Recruitment update
What is the current Flutterwave Salary?
On an average and depending on your position you can be paid as much as N148,575