KPMG Undergraduate internship program recruitment is currently ongoing for students that are currently looking for a placement in 2020.
As the 2019 comes to an end, most multinational companies are looking for undergraduates that are currently looking for Internship Program slot to enable them gain experience in their choice of career.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Job Title: Undergraduate Internship Program
Ref Id: 140561BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
Requirements for KPMG Internship Program
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Be below 24 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Division in any discipline.
- Must not be in first or final year of study in the university.
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University / degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE / IGSCE certificate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
Note: Applicants will ONLY receive responses to their applications, from 1 March 2020, after the application portal closes.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.