Do you want to know more about the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019? Here is an opportunity to of a lifetime to work with one of Nigeria’s top employer of Labour.
Before we continue you need to know what the Federal Civil Service Commission is all about
About Federal Civil Service Commission
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is an executive is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to employ, transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over every Federal Civil Servant
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
Requirements 2019 Federal Civil Service Commission RECRUITMENT
- The right candidates must have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk-taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture, as well as the ability to speak foreign languages, would be added advantages.
Academic Qualifications needed before applying for Federal Civil Service Commission
Applicants must have the following qualifications before applying for this position;
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements include the following:
Some other requiring includes;
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
METHOD OF APPLICATION