Facebook Jobs in Nigeria 2021 – We will be updating you more about; the Facebook recruitment process, most career update that is available, requirement, and closing date
Today, We will be showing you some of the job vacancies that are available from the Facebook recruitment career portal (facebook.com/careers/)
Also, We will be showing some of the key things you need to understand about the Facebook Recruitment process.
About Facebook Inc.
Facebook – Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
Facebook is defined by our unique culture – one that rewards impact. We encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. We work in small teams and move fast to develop new products, constantly iterating. The phrase “this journey is 1% finished” reminds us that we’ve only begun to fulfill our mission.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
|Public Policy Manager, Strategic Response Policy||Apply Now|
|UX Researcher||Apply Now|
|Software Engineer||Apply Now|
|Agency Partner||Apply Now|
|Policy Programs Manager||Apply Now|
|Public Policy Manager, Anglophone West Africa||Apply Now|
|Head of Connectivity and Access Public Policy||Apply Now|
Some of the most asked questions about the Facebook Nigeria vacancies include:
- When is Facebook recruitment starting?
- Is Facebook recruitment 2020 form out?
- What is the Facebook Inc. job qualification?
- What is the Facebook jobs salary
- Way on How to apply for Facebook recruitment in Nigeria 2020
- How can I Apply for a Facebook internship
- How to check your Facebook job application status
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regard to Facebook recruitment 2020.
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal in 2020
- SPDC Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form | January 2020
- World Health Organization Recruitment 2020 Update
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies in 2020
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form 2020/2021
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- 2020 Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE 2020
What is the basic requirement for Facebook Recruitment?
To apply for any facebook Inc. job vacancies you must have the following basic requirements. Please note that requirements are not limited to this only,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
How to Apply for Facebook Jobs
To apply for the ongoing Facebook job vacancies, you need to click on the APPLY NOW above or visit the Facebook careers portal on facebook.com/careers to apply.
When is the Facebook Inc. Closing date coming up?
We currently do Not Have information to when the Facebook application is closing, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Note: Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;