ENYO jobs and Recruitment 2020 - Getting hired in the ongoing 2020/2021 ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment requires you to meet certain criteria. Some of which we will be talking about in this article.
We will be showing you the important things you need to know about the ENYO job description, application skills, requirements, and other important details. Please don’t just rush the process rather take your time and read through.
Before we continue let us look at what ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is all about.
About ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands, and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuel retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Currently, the company have their headoffice located at 10 Otunba Adedoyin Ogungbe Crescent, 5-storey grey building, opposite First Bank, Lekki Phase I, Lagos.
Some ENYO jobs
We have compiled some latest jobs at ENYO. Please note that this table will be updated once we have a new offer.
|IT Infrastructure Officer||Apply Now|
|Non-Fuel Revenue-Tech & Sales Lead||Apply Now|
|Legal Analyst (Graduate & Exp.)||Apply Now|
|Business Strategy & Technology Lead||Apply Now|
Basic Requirement for Enyo Recruitment
Please note that most ENYO jobs require the following basic educational qualification. Please note that it is not limited to this qualifications.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
Requirements for Business Strategy & Technology Lead
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution
- MBA Strongly desired.
- At least 1 internationally recognized IT Certification
Requirements for Legal Analyst (Graduate & Exp.)
- Minimum of Bachelor of Law degree from a recognized Institution
How to Apply for ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for ENYO recruitment you need to visit the career portal of the company by visiting this link https://careers.enyoretail.com/enyo/ or you can click on the Apply Now button on the table above.
When is the Expiring date for the vacancies at ENYO
The current job listed above will be expiring on the 31st October, 2020.
You can also apply for;
- Jaiz bank Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- UAC Nigeria Recruitment and Jobs
- World Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- West African Power Pool (WAPP) Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment
- Heritage Bank Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment & Job Vacancies
- GSK Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
What is ENYO Retail salary?
Enyo Retail & Supply average Salaries are 64,575 Naira. The ENYO Retail salary also varies depending on the position you are hired for.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;