Young Shall Grow Transport Recruitment 2020 is mainly for both Graduates and undergraduate that meet the job requirement on their job portal. We will be showing you how you can apply for Young Shall Grow Transport Nigeria Job Vacancies 2020.
With the rising number of unemployment in 2020, the need to secure a good job with good pay becomes necessary. That is why we have compiled this to give you first-hand information regarding Young Shall Grow Transport Recruitment.
This year you will notice that a lot of recruitment is ongoing. Young Shall Grow Transport Nigeria is not left out in the search for a competent hand to manage its affairs.
This recruitment guide is for both graduates and skilled workers (Non-Graduates) who want to begin their Job with the Young Shall Grow Transport.
In this article, we will be talking about some of the methods you can use to apply for the ongoing Young Shall Grow Transport Recruitment 2020.
Before we continue, please note that the Young Shall Grow Transport Nigeria recruitment process is free and does not require any payment to anyone.
ABOUT YOUNG SHALL GROW
Young Shall Grow Transport was launched for interstate passenger conveyance services in 1978.
Started with a Mercedes Benz 0362 Luxury bus, which operates along Lagos to Onitsha to Owerri Route. Good Customers respond to the corporate innovative and satisfactory services that results in the rapid climb of the corporate fleet over the subsequent six (6) Years.
Due to the rapid climb of the corporate, Young Shall Grow Motors incorporated as a personal indebtedness Company in 1984 with the aim of accelerating the efficiency of the business as an inter-state luxury bus operator.
Young Shall Grow Transport Limited today is among the most important Luxury Bus in Nigeria with over 500 Serviceable Vehicles.
Young Shall Grow Transport conveys passengers to West African Countries in order to extend brand effectiveness.
In 2007, Young Shall Grow Transport came up with another model of transport called Hiace Mini Bus, which was to extend the satisfaction of their esteemed customers.
Young Shall Grow Transport has sufficient buses that commute all around Nigeria with High Standard.
VACANCY WITHIN THE YOUNG SHALL GROW MOTORS LTD
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified graduates into the position of ticket booking officers in our it department in our northern branches (Nassarawa, Jos, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Sokoto, Minna, and Yola).
- Upload of daily ticket sales to the company’s database
- Employ customer service standards in managing the company’s customers
- Make sure that complaints and suggestions of both internal and external customers are properly channeled to management.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft office programmers’ i.e. ms word, ms excel, coral draw e.t.c
- Practical knowledge of online data entry
- Analytical skills
QUALIFICATION FOR YOUNG SHALL GROW JOBS
- A minimum of OND from any reputable higher institution in Nigeria
- Experience within the use of computer programmes
- Strictly male staff and age less than 32 years old
Very attractive with other benefits.
Please send your detailed resume with a replica of your recent passport photograph also as a motivation letter
To firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title because of the subject.
Shortlisted applicants are going to be contacted for interview and training.
It looks like you would adore the work seriously, maybe you’d wish to use on the Young Shall Grow Transport Recruitment 2020 website, follow the straightforward steps below, by following the steps which we assure you a successful application
Step 1. Prepare your CV
Step 2. Send or upload your CV on their website
Step 3. Use the “Job Title” because of the subject of the mail.
WHEN IS YOUNG SHALL GROW MOTORS APPLICATION CLOSING DATE?
The Young Shall Grow Transport Recruitment 2020 application deadline was not specified. We are getting to inform you, once we line from the appliance deadline.
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2020
- INEC Recruitment and registration portal in 2020
- SPDC Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Portal
- Sterling Bank Internship Application 2020
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form | January 2020
- World Health Organization Recruitment 2020 Update
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies in 2020
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form 2020/2021
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- 2020 Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE 2020
The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
The jobs above are subject to change.
You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: Newbalancejobs.com do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;