Getting to work with Nigeria LNG Limited has not been easy for most applicants wishing and willing to work with NLNG. NLNG recruitment 2021/2022 is mainly for those that meet the requirement listed by the management on their career portal.
We will be looking at so many things in regards to how you can win or start-up a successful career with NLNG.
Please note that this article is not restricted to NLNG Bonny island recruitment only. Most questions will be answered to help you win your interview with Nigeria LNG Limited.
Before we continue, let us look at some of the key questions job seekers ask in regards to NLNG recruitment;
- When is NLNG Bonny recruitment starting?
- Does NLNG hire interns?
- What are the NLNG recruitment requirements?
- Is NLNG recruiting now?
- How can I access the NLNG recruitment login portal?
- When can I apply for NLNG train 7 project recruitment?
Most of the questions listed above will be answered directly or indirectly during the course of this article so we advise you to read carefully.
About Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria LNG Limited is a natural gas producing company in Nigeria. it was founded on 17 May 1989. in 2009, the company earned $4.54 billion while in 2012 it earned $11.59 billion. from 2012 -2019 it has recorded low earnings.
The Nigerian LNG plc headquarters is located at KM 16 Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. The firm has announced its desperate need for candidates who are willing and able to work in the following job position.
|Chief Officer||Apply Now|
|Fourth Engineer Officer||Apply Now|
|Third Officer||Apply Now|
Basic LNG recruitment requirements
To successfully gain access to Nigeria LNG you must first meet the recruitment requirement. These requirements differ based on the opportunity they are hiring for. Please note that each job has it on the requirement.
Below are some of the basic requirement for LNG jobs;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- Other professional degrees will be an added advantage.
- Masters degree depending on the job they are hiring for.
- The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
How to Apply for NLNG 2021/2022 Recruitment
To Know if the Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2021 has officially started, visit the official career portal: nlng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigeria LNG Limited form is out.
Interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
Enter your email to get the latest on Nigeria LNG Recruitment
You can also apply for;
- Ecobank Recruitment
- eRecruiter Nigeria Recruitment
- Ralds and Agate Recruitment Latest Update
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- Bolt Nigeria (Taxify) recruitment UPDATE
- Workforce group recruitment | jobs in Nigeria
- Senior Brand Protection Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Medical Representative Recruitment at Sanofi Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at the British High commission
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal
- 9Mobile Nigeria Recruitment – 2020 Massive Vacancies Begins
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- Nigeria LNG is currently not recruiting. All updates will be posted on this page.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;