Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) has issued a warning regarding the NCC Recruitment 2021. Please note that the commission is currently not recruiting, kindly disregard the false advertisement being circulated online soliciting applications for a purported recruitment exercise by the commission for 2021/2022.
The Commission hereby states as follows:
- The Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) is NOT recruiting either directly or through any proxy for any position
- The general public is hereby warned to be wary and vigilant to avoid falling victim to the ploys of fraudsters and scammers who are circulating the false recruitment notices.
- The public should note that the Commission has standard recruitment processes and procedures which it strictly abides by.
- For accurate and reliable information, members of the public are advised to always visit the Commission’s website (www.ncc.gov.ng) and its verified social media handles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.
Director, Human Capital, and Administration
Dr. Ikechukwu Adinde
Director, Public Affairs
Recommended Jobs Today
- Coca-cola Recruitment portal & Job Vacancies
- Recent Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
- DAI recruitment 2021 and Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics 2021/2022 Recruitment and Job Vacancies
- Moove Recruitment 2021 (4 Job Vacancies)
- Recent Recruitment at Federal College of Education
- Abuja Clinics Recruitment and Job Vacancies