IT Service Delivery Management Lead job at Diageo
Diageo is still a relatively young company – we have only existed in our current form since 1997- but our brands and our business have a rich heritage. our earliest ancestor company formed in 1749, is Justerini & Brooks – wine merchants, and blenders of the famous J&B whisky range.
IT Service Delivery Management Lead
Job Description :
Africa comprises a number of emerging markets. Recent results have had markets like Nigeria and EABL (East African Breweries Limited) contributing significantly to its and Diageo’s growth. Nigeria’s delivery of its performance ambition is key to growth of the region and Diageo. Nigeria continues to pursue its ambition to be a £0.4bn NSV market by 2020, through gains in margin expansion, business and market share growth and productivity to process and system standardization. One of the key enablers to this ambition is the delivery of an effective and efficient DBS (Diageo Business Services) strategy comprising a broad portfolio of initiatives that together represent a profound business transformation program that will equip DIAGEO with a step change in competitive advantage. DBS is central to the success of Nigeria achieving its business ambition, where DBS is responsible for providing core technology services. The solutions of this team enable a flexible and solid operational environment that improves the productivity of the workforce while remaining cost effective for Diageo.
In order to more effectively support the delivery of the markets growth aspirations, DIAGEO BE&T has simplified and realigned its structure along with market clusters, based on the number of end users and geographical physical location, in order to create a single point of contact for the business, responsible for applications, infrastructure and transaction processing; the Employee Experience Lead
The Employee experience Lead will drive costs and service offerings for the clusters in the context of driving NSV growth, lowering operating costs, driving productivity/efficiency gains and ensure ongoing security, stability and improvement of DBS services.
This position is requires a strong matrix relationship with the business with solid line accountability to Diageo Business Services.
A Diageo Business Services role responsible for ensuring services are delivered to the highest standards. Leveraging CSD (central service delivery), driving service improvement and facilitating
Business needs. Proactively acting as a service champion and conduit for new technology
Deployment, on-going service, support, stability and compliance.
Purpose of Role
- Managing end user experience of DBS services, directing end users to the appropriate service providers.
- Analyse & evaluate employee experience feedback with a continuous improvement mindset
- Participate in Service Reviews with Central Teams to ensure providers are delivering the services
- required, identifying and solutioning for continuous improvements
- Maintain the Knowledge for all market specific DBS capabilities and services
- Maintain local application landscape roadmap in conjunction with BP strategic roadmap
- Identify local business demand and feed through to Business Partner
- Create, Assess and Manage changes related to local application, infrastructure and other elements
- Employee cyber education with local CC&E champions
- Create and Maintain IT Service Continuity Plan
- Execute/ Invoke IT Service Continuity Plan as needed
- Manage BAU cost centres ensuring value optimisation of DBS costs
- Delivery of technical or infrastructure projects that require local or regional involvement
- Monitor / Administer the physical Environment where the Market DBS Infrastructure is located including aspects like power, cooling and building management
- Hands on DBS support of Exec meetings, senior leadership meetings, conferences
Optimise Employee Experience & Establish a trusted face of DBS
Create and Maintain strong end user relationships by providing and managing IT infrastructure and services across the business.
Manage local “hands & eyes” activity (Provision, management, monitoring, optimisation and support (break fix, issue resolution) connectivity for deployed networks, servers and other infrastructure items across all Diageo sites, depots, warehouses and operational offices.
Manage all DBS IT assets lifecycle (from purchase physical delivery till decommissioning (excluding software)) Technical & Infrastructure Support (through strategic partners)
Ensure compliance of infrastructure delivery vendor partners to laid down Diageo’s information management and security standards
Delivery of small, local Change Requests
Develop and manage relationships with business partners
Engage the Local market in order Identify Opportunities for Process Improvement
Contribute to Customer Satisfaction of DBS tools, infrastructure and services
Manage and maintain GDBS services Implement minor changes (SAC, CRQ, RFS)
Manage operational services against service level agreements (SLAs) (Service Reviews)
Coordinate service providers
Ensure Risk and compliance management (GAR, CARM & internal Audit) with all deployments
Serve as Business Analyst / Subject Matter Expert on IS driven programmes / projects In “small” project circumstances facilitating programme/project technical tests, user and pilot testing where required, ensuring business readiness, managing the warranty period and ensuring customer satisfaction
Managing Service Introduction of new services and facilitating transition Support BAU process
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least 5 years of progressive responsibilities in IS or an IS focused business area
- Training or knowledge of supported business domain areas.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent
- Knowledge or certification of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) processes
- Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations
- Demonstrated capability in managing and delivering services, Process Engineering and Infrastructure
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships.
- Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.