Process Artisan, Brewing job at AB InBev
Job Title: Process Artisan, Brewing
Company: AB InBev
Location: South-South Nigeria
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Process Artisan in our Plant located in South-South Nigeria reporting to the Team Leader-Brewing.
- The successful incumbent will maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Process Artisan will:
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices in Brewing department
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/Systems
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Apply the Plant Optimisation principles and practices
- Contribute to self and team development and communicate effectively in the Work place
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk free working environment
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 1-2 years routine maintenance experience in a Brewing or Production Department with similar facilities
- Computer Literate.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Good knowledge of the brewing production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance
- Acts with integrity
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.