Database administrator jobs at Dangote Group
Dangote group is currently recruiting Database administrator jobs at there Ikoyi office. All applicants that met the specified requirement should apply now!
Dancom Technologies Limited is a member of Dangote Group. Dancom Technologies Limited provides IT services to the Group including data center, and server operations, network operations, infrastructure support, IT Service Desk and end user support.
Job title: Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
Requirements for Database administrator jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field
- Experience with Backup, High Availability and Replication of databases
- MCSE/MCSA certifications preferred
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Extensive experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL Oracle, MongoDB)
- Experience with cloud services (Microsoft Azure) a plus
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
- Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Commensurate with experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.