ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
Internal Audit and Compliance Officer at KPMG Nigeria
KPMG is currently looking for Internal Audit and Compliance Officer to work in there Lagos office.
Please you are expected to read the requirement below before applying
Job Title: Internal Audit and Compliance Officer
Company: KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a subsidiary of an innovative Multinational Fintech Company focused on providing financial inclusion to its customers across different continents. Our client provides Mobile Micro Finance Loans to its customers, creating opportunities for customers to improve their lifestyle, business while achieving their dreams.
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Qualification and Experience
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please you are expected to use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit kpmgng.avature.net.