KPMG Nigeria is currently recruiting Marketing Coordinator to fill in the opening at there Lagos office. This job offer is for master holders with 3 -5 years experience.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a subsidiary of an innovative Multinational Fintech Company focused on providing financial inclusion to its customers across different continents. Our client provides Mobile Micro Finance Loans to its customers, creating opportunities for customers to improve their lifestyle, business while achieving their dreams.
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree and a Masters Degree in Marketing or Business from an accredited institution.
- 3 -5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Marketing Manager).
- Experience with Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in and ability to gain risk insights analyzing large volumes of data.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit kpmgng.avature.net.