WFO Roedl & Partner
WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting Accounts and Treasury Officer to fill in the vacant space in their organization.
Job Title: Junior Accounts and Treasury Officer
Company: WFO Roedl & Partner
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
- The Accounts and Treasury Officer will monitor and manage all banking, treasury and financial transactions for the firm.
- Monitor and manage all financial records; cash postings, debts (chased/received), balance sheet reconciliations and accounts receivable ledgers.
- Review and prepare reports (i.e. interest and debt analysis reports).
- Manage the firm’s banking operations and treasury transactions; review and process payment activities through the various payment methods; cash, credit card and electronic payments. Review and authenticate transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Work with the CSE’s to ensure that invoices are raised and promptly sent to clients.
- Ensure the efficient management of firm’s bank accounts including creating client (new & existing) accounts and conformity to IFRS and other regulatory standards, clearing assigned accounts.
- Review and process operational bills, expense claims and reimbursements, etc.
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit (internal &external), year in year out, to ensure compliance with internal operational procedures and regulatory standards.
- Provide inputs and recommendations to the firm that would increase revenue and profit.
- Tax Compliance; ensure robust and effective tax planning and filing with relevant bodies for operational standards and regulatory compliance.
- Financial Planning; ensure that the financial position of the firm is well calculated on a daily basis. Follow up on financial proceedings and ensure tasks are completed within schedule.
- Manage all licenses, permits, insurance and other subscriptions. This includes ICAN subscriptions and licenses, CITN subscriptions and licenses, Group Life Insurance, Property Insurance, Company Telephone Lines, Office Leases and Rentals etc.
- Perform special projects and requests from time to time as advised by the Senior Partner or management/team lead staff.
- BSc. in Accounting, or in any relevant field
- Must possess good knowledge and prior experience of using Microsoft excel and accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks).
- Possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience in similar role.
- Proficient communication and presentational skills to interact and present information to management and staff
- Self-motivated individual with effective organisational skills to work pro-actively under own initiative to ensure that deadlines are met and queries promptly resolved.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at a given time without losing focus and not compromise qualitative standards and output.
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
- Must be detail focused and goal oriented.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All those Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Junior Accounts and Treasury Officer” in the subject title of their email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com