Website Enabled Solutions
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Company: Enabled Solutions
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as posting jobs, screening applicants and setting up interviews.
- Update job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Respond to all applicants at all stages of the selection process.
- Collect and review time sheets and daily reports.
- Provide continuous support to all employees.
- Maintain digital records of employee.
- Maintain calenders of Human Resource management team.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Assist in coordinating Human Resoures projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Lead.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Human Resources Lead.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related.
- 1-3 year(s) of experience as an HR Assistant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality and approachability.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org