ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
Procurement/Supply Chain Associate recruitment at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Procurement/Supply Chain Associate
Company: TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
TAG Energy Nigeria Limited is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with various clients.
- Ensuring that the materials and services requirements are provided to the client’s requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients’ supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- 1-3 year(s) of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, purchasing software, e-mail and related business and communication tools.
- Strong verbal, written communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Willing and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com