The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 – You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing Federal Civil Service Commission job Vacancies and other career updates here.
Applicants are always looking for sustainable jobs in Government sector, jobs that can help them build a career. We are pleased to announce to you that Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment is ongoing for applicants that are looking for federal government jobs in 2021.
Job Title: Federal Civil Service Recruitment (Officers & Other Ranks)
Organization: Federal Civil Service Commission
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
- The Agency is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
Requirements 2021 Federal Civil Service Commission jobs
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
You can also APPLY for;
- 1000 Vacancies for Teaching Job at The Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission – 23rd September 2019 jobs
- Registrar at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) – Apply now!
- ICPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies in 2020
- EFCC Recruitment Application form | January 2020
- World Health Organization Recruitment 2020 Update
- Ecobank Recruitment; 2020 Entry-level.
- BlueSlip limited Nigeria Recruitment Latest UPDATE
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements include the following:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;