Vendor Contracting Officer recruitment at KPMG
This is to inform the general public that there is an ongoing recruitment exercise going on at KPMG. All applicants that meet the requirement below are advised to apply immediately.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Job Title: Vendor Contracting Officer
Ref No: 149040BR
Service Line: Facilities
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Co-ordination of vendor contracting processes to ensure compliance with the Firm’s procurement standards, maintenance of Building Legal Register to ensure compliance with related Government regulations including prompt payment of dues and management of tenancy agreements
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain the contract tracker and check that all critical clauses in KPMG Contract Agreements are well tracked without any default or non-conformance
- Process vendor registration and ensure timely progress report is provided to the requester and the outcome of the process communicated to the vendor
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all invoices – procurement, catering, car hire, mailroom, production
- Maintain a log of payment status for all facilities invoices and submit monthly spend and cost analysis reports
- Process bank bond for all contracts that require advance payment of up to N500,000
- Maintain a Building Legal Register and ensure compliance with related Government regulations including prompt payment of dues
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned by Procurement Team Lead, Facilities Manager and the Associate Director of Facilities and Technology
- Minimum of a second-class upper degree in Law or related discipline plus an in-depth knowledge of Contract Management and Negotiation
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Good communication skills-verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS office suite
Key Performance Indicators:
- Maintenance of the contract tracker to ensure all contractual obligations of the firm are met
- Ensure that contract documents are executed for monetary values above N1,000,000
- Keep accurate and precise filling of procurement and contracting documents; acknowledged copies inclusive for easy reference
- Prompt payment of rent and service charge by all tenants in KPMG Tower
- Adherence to the procurement policy
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please note that you can use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.