Amber Residence Limited
Amber Residence Limited is are one of the leading, fastest-growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria, and Zimbabwe.
- Monitors the operations of our residence equipment and systems and implement effective maintenance schedule required to ensure their efficiency, improvement, and expansions
- Apply professional skills to monitor the purchase, use, and inventories of spear parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained and equipped to deliver maintenance services in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner at the residence
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Direct Budget preparation and monitor compliance with budget changes-when necessary
- Maintain and ensure effective use of maintenance workshop equipment.
- Track, analyze, and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance, etc.
- Source and recommend experienced service providers and ensure timely and successful completion of projects and system set up
- Directs contractors as needed to achieve compliance with applicable regulations and to complete needed investigation of and repair to utilities
- Oversee the completion and submission of required monitoring reports and operating permits to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations
You may also like this; Ondo State Teachers Job Recruitment
Skills Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or any other related discipline.
- 5-8 years hands-on experience and working knowledge
- / skills of basic fields (Carpentry, Electrical and Plumbing, A/c) in the hospitality industry is a must.
- Communication – Effective written and verbal communication skills that conveys information effectively.
- Good knowledge of hand and power tools.
- The successful candidate must have at least 3-4 years of experience from reputable hospitality.
- Communication skills in person and in writing.
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- A good knowledge of IT Packages
- The preferable candidate for this position will be a male.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex varied workload.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes & Application Letters to the following address:
The Human Resources Manager,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
GRA, Ikeja – Lagos State.
E-mail their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
8th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com