IO Furniture Limited
Account Intern at IO Furniture Limited. Get the full job requirements of this job below before applying.
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
Job Title: Account Intern
The Account Intern shall handle the clerical duties associated with the department and provide general accounting support for the Finance/Accounts department in the following areas:
- Filing of accounting documents
- Bank deposit of cheques and cash
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals and ledgers
- Imputing data
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents for records
- Petty cash management.
- Other tasks assigned by the CFO from time to time.
- OND in Accounting / Finance
Skill and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools- Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com