Ondo State Teachers Recruitment – This is to bring to notice of the general public that the Governor Ondo state has approved the recruitment of 1000 teachers to fill vacant positions in the state’s primary education sector.
In his words, “The recruitment exercise, which shall be school based, that is, for specific schools, will start within the next two weeks,”
The Governor also advised the prospective candidates to visit SUBEB online portal for further information regarding the Ondo State Teachers Recruitment in the next two weeks, maintained that the government was ready to fill the wide gaps in the teaching sector.
The Ondo State Teaching Service Commission is responsible for the appointment, confirmation of appointment, re-absorption, promotion, postings, transfer, discipline, retirement, pension, loan and termination of the appointment of staff in the State Teaching Service Ondo State will most probably conduct this exercise.
Available Job Positions
- Basic Technology
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Yoruba Language
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
You may also like this; Oyo State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2020
Basic Requirements for Ondo SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Applicants must possess any or a combination of the following qualifications:
- The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
- Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
You may also like this: Work From Home Jobs in Nigeria
In addition to the basic requirement for Ondo State Teachers Recruitment, applicants should also possess the following:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Local Government Identification
Ondo Subeb Job Portal 2021/2022
To access the Subeb portal to get the form for application go to https://ondosubeb.com/
How to Apply for Ondo Subeb 2021/2022 Recruitment
There will be recruitment of of 1,000 teachers with B.ED & NCE qualifications. Two hundred vacancies are for candidates with B.ED, while 800 are for NCE holders. Interested applicants should reach out to SUBEB at https://ondosubeb.com/contact-us/
You may also like this: Nigeria Immigration (NIS) Recruitment 2020 - Application Form & Portal
Entern your email below to get all Ondo State Teachers Recruitment Update
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;