INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – INTERSOS Nigeria is currently hiring to fill the position on this career website. These job vacancies are for those that meet the job requirements of the organization.
Also, applicants are asked not to pay any money to secure any of these positions.
About INTERSOS Nigeria
INTERSOS is an independent humanitarian organization that assists the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts, and exclusion. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and opportunities, respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable people.
List of Job Vacancies at INTERSOS Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Livelihood Officer (ERMS Services)||Click here to know more|
|MEAL Manager||Click here to know more|
|Accountability Officer||Click here to know more|
|Communications Officer||Click here to know more|
|Cook||Click here to know more|
|COVAX Focal Point Officer||Click here to know more|
|IT Officer||Click here to know more|
|Project Officer||Click here to know more|
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- MTN Foundation Scholarship
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
Basic Qualification/Requirements for INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through MTN career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by INTERSOS Nigeria
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- This is a proposal position, and recruitment depends on funding.
- Attach CV with the format “Surname and the Position you applied for”.
- Only candidates whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
- INTERSOS do not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;