Latest Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2020 – This is to inform those aspiring for a banking job that we have dedicated this post to update them on the latest fidelity bank plc recruitment.
We will be showing you the important things you need to know about the Fidelity Bank job description, application skills, requirements, and other important details. Please don’t just rush the process rather take your time and read through.
About Fidelity Bank Plc – Fidelity Bank Recruitment
Fidelity Bank Plc. is a commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria which happens to be the key regulatory bank in Nigeria.
The Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, Fidelity bank had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in Nigeria. Nevertheless, in other to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, the bank converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc.
What are the Requirements for Fidelity Bank Job
Please note that the requirement for Fidelity Bank Plc is based on the position they are hiring for. Some of the basic requirements are;
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Also, use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Mistake to avoid in Fidelity Bank Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Make sure you apply on time, don’t wait until the deadline is close before applying.
- Avoid sending people to assist you with the application.
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements for the exercise
- Make sure you crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Lastly, The online application is FREE.
Other jobs you may like;
- Apple recruitment and job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme
- SPAR Nigeria Recruitment and Lastest jobs in 2020
- Latest Fan Milk recruitment and Job Vacancies in 2020
- First Bank Jobs & Application portal in 2020
- Microsoft Recruitment; Job Vacancies Update
- Baker Hughes Careers and Job Vacancies in 2020
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc 2020 Recruitment Update
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Portal – 2020/2021 UPDATE
Procedure How to Apply through the fidelity Online career portal
- First, visit Fidelity Bank Career Section https://careers.fidelitybank.ng
- Click the 2020 Fidelity recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before the final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
- Note that this portal is enabled once the recruitment exercise is on.
Method of Applying for Fidelity Bank Recruitment
Are you among those interested in applying for Fidelity Bank Job? if yes, then visit their official online recruitment portal ( https://careers.fidelitybank.ng/ ) to fill the recruitment form online.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- Please hit the ball below the post to always get notifications
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;