Releases List Of Successful Candidates For SSC, DSSC: The Nigeria Army yesterday (10th of January 2021) released the list containing the names of successful candidates for its Short Service Combatant course 47/2021 and Direct short Service Commission 26/2021.
This was made public by the director, Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Sagir Musa.
In his words:
“The Army said that the names of the successful candidates had been uploaded to the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal”.
“The portal can be accessed on https://.recruitment.army.mil.ng/.ms/shortlisted from 12.00am on 10 January 2021. Candidates who sat for the pre-selection examination are strongly advised to confirm their names and other details from the portal and ensure they are shortlisted before reporting for the Selection Board. Details of items to be carried and other instructions for candidates are contained on the portal.
“Shortlisted candidates for SSC 47/2021 are to report for the Selection Board on 16 January 2021 at Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore, in Kano state. The direction to Falgore is included in the General Instructions to candidates on the portal.
“Shortlisted candidates for DSSC 26/2021 are to report for the Selection Board on 1 February 2021 also at the Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State.
“Candidates are to beware of internet fraudsters that may operate other websites to publish names and defraud unsuspecting candidates. Accordingly, candidates are to make sure they only confirm their names from the authentic Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal using https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.ms/shortlisted”.
Read full requirements for Nigeria Army Screening:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include, blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
- The Selection Board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
- Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Shortlisted SSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 16 January 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 17 January 2021 will be disqualified.
- Shortlisted DSSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 1 February 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 2 February 2021 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
- List of shortlisted candidates for are available bellow
- Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
- From Kano – Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Zaria – Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Jos – Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
Please do not pay any money to anyone for this excercise. Kindly use the official Nigerian Army website to access the list.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.