Applicants can now forward their application for the Turkish Government Scholarship 2021-2022.
This scholarship is only for outstanding and suitably qualified international students that want to study in Turkey.
About Turkish Government Scholarship
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue the full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Key Eligibility Criteria for the scholarship
- Scholarships are open to for international students from all countries
- Academic excellence as well as financial background may be taken into consideration in selection of candidates.
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
Key Selection Criteria
Türkiye Scholarships applications are assessed on the basis of academic success, extra-curricular activities and other professional credentials of the candidate. In the evaluation process of the applications, candidates will be evaluated based on their eligibility to the application criteria of the program applied for as well as their academic and social achievements.
Türkiye Scholarships Benefits
What makes Türkiye Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
How to Apply
Applications for the Turkish government scholarship 2021-2022 (Türkiye Scholarships) are done online. Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates. There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships. We strongly advise you to visit the how-to-apply page for more details.
Some of the document Required for this Scholarship
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- A recent photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos that are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
Applications will be received from 10 January and will close on the 20th February 2021