Having first-hand information on how Amnesty international recruitment process works will give you an upper hand towards getting hired easily.
In this article, we will be showing some of the core Amnesty International recruitment requirements, Amnesty international volunteer vacancies, amnesty international internship, etc.
Also, We will be knowing what Amnesty International is all about.
About Amnesty International
Amnesty International is a global movement with the aim to end human rights abuses. Independent, international, and influential; we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they’re denied. Amnesty International Nigeria is a national entity that is part of the global and we campaign for meaningful human rights change to build a culture of respect for human rights in Nigeria.
Amnesty international office in Nigeria
Amnesty international office in nigeria is located at the house. 34, Colorado Close, Maitama Abuja, Nigeria. Also, you can reach them through the Phone Number (234)-809 086 6666. and via email at [email protected]amnesty.org.ng.
List of Amnesty International Job Vacancies
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
|Finance and Office Intern||Apply Now|
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- MTN Foundation Scholarship
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Amnesty International Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Amnesty International career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Amnesty International
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2022, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;