Pulse Nigeria Recruitment 2021: Pulse Nigeria has new job vacancies you might be interested in. Please make sure you carefully read through the job requirements for the individual positions before sending your credentials to the company.
Before you apply for these job vacancies, please note that Pulse Nigeria will not ask you to pay any money to secure a spot with the company.
About Pulse Nigeria
Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media to reach and 360-degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Some Pulse Jobs to Apply for Today
These are the current job opportunities you can apply for today. Please note that Pulse Nigeria Recruitment is not limited to these jobs.
|Project Leader, Pulse Sports||Apply Now|
|Video Editor / Cinematographer Intern||Apply Now|
|Digital Sales Strategist||Apply Now|
|Lifestyle Reporter||Apply Now|
|Finance Officer||Apply Now|
|Motion Graphics Video Editor||Apply Now|
|Creative Strategist||Apply Now|
Requirements for this positions
What is the basic requirement for Pulse Recruitment?
To apply for any Pulse Nigeria job vacancies you must have the following basic requirements. Please note that requirements are not limited to this only,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
How to Apply for Pulse Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Pulse Nigeria job vacancies, you need to click on the APPLY NOW above or visit the Pulse Nigeria careers portal to apply.
When is the Pulse Nigeria Application Closing date coming up?
Please make sure you send your application on or before the 27th of March. We advised you to send your application now.
You may also like to apply for;
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- MTN Foundation Scholarship
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application
- MainOne Cable Nigeria- Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Do not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;