Nationwide Recruitment at Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is currently ongoing for applicants that meets the job requirements and description listed below;
About Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE)
Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in July 2017, and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). PACE is Africa’s leading training and microfinance institute, committed to changing lives and ensuring a better tomorrow for all.
Recovery & Verification Officer
- Responsible for the collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings
- Commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements
- Handling debtor enquiries and provides administrative assistance to the team
- Reviewing loan application forms against pre-set criteria regarding the C’s of Credit
- Conducting a range of checks;
- Communicating with clients;
- Ensuring KPI’s with respect to turnaround times and quality are met.
You may also like this; Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
- Mobilise clients
- Review loan requests
- Assess clientsТ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
Data Entry Officer
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Submitting accurate reports to the line manager and raising red flags for issues not adequately resolved.
- Executing other responsibilities as assigned by the line manager.
Method of Application
17th July, 2020.