NITDA Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Scheme – See how you can apply for the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Scheme 2020 / 2021
About the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is a Federal Government Agency established to, among others, develop and regulate Information Technology (IT) in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Scheme 2020 / 2021
- In furtherance to transforming the country into a knowledge-based and IT driven economy, the Agency is introducing the NITDA Technology Innovation Support Scheme to provide opportunity for building capacity of both Hub Managers and Technology startups to ensure massive creation of entrepreneurs and jobs within the ecosystem. The scheme is expected to cover the following areas:
- Hub Upskilling
- Technical Capacity Building
- Incubation Programme
- Internship Programme
Programme – Objectives
- Hub Upskilling – The programme is designed to ensure that Hub Managers have the required skills sets to support digital startups and build innovation ecosystems in their localities.
- Technical Capacity Building – This component involves equipping Nigerian youths with the technological skills required to innovate, secure decent work and access outsourcing opportunities
- Incubation Programme – This is a programme designed to support idea-stage startups to scale up from ideas to market.
- Internship Programme – This programme is designed to provide startups the opportunity to work with established Hubs and companies. It will provide opportunities for capacity building, mentorship and hands on experience through engaging in real life projects
Requirements for NITDA Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Scheme
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- The Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Scheme is strictly based on merit and the selection is equally distributed among the 36 States and FCT.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
24th August, 2020.
Note: Only successful candidates will be invited for the oral interview.
For further enquiries please, call Office of ICT Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OIIE) on 0907888885 or send email to [email protected]