Pepsico greenhouse collaborative accelerator program is looking to discover and nurture game-changing innovations in technology through their program.
Before we proceed with the application lets know what Pepsico greenhouse collaborative accelerator is about.
About Pepsico greenhouse collaborative accelerator program
PepsiCo has launched an open call for entrepreneurs to take part in the PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator, a collaborative mentor-led program designed to nurture the growth of emerging purpose-driven health and wellness companies in the food and beverage sector.
The PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator program is part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging open innovation and to collaborating with the entrepreneurs and innovators that are helping to shape the food and beverage industry.
Worth of Award
- Ten companies will be chosen and will receive a $20,000 grant as well as entry into the 6-month incubator program.
- Along with the funding, the selected entrepreneurs will benefit from the assistance of PepsiCo experts in areas such as brand optimization, product development, supply chain management, customer acquisition, and distribution.
- At the end of the program, one company will be granted an additional $100,000 to support further growth.
- In accepting the $100,000 grant, the winner will agree to grant PepsiCo exclusive rights for a period of six months to discuss the possibility of an equity investment on mutually agreed terms.
The full terms and conditions for the program are available here.
The program is open to food & beverage, ingredient, technology & service entrepreneurs with a market-ready health and wellness product. The product should be a viable proof of concept with in-market results & validation and not be in direct or indirect competition with PepsiCo or any of its products.
The program is open to companies and individuals aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Immediate family members (regardless of where they reside) and/or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of employees of PepsiCo, Inc, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies and any third party companies associated with the program are not eligible to participate.
An independent adjudicator will initially assess entries to determine eligibility for the program and then a selection committee made up of industry food and investment experts and PepsiCo professionals will evaluate submission based on the following:
How to Apply
To apply for the ongoing Pepsico greenhouse collaborative accelerator program you need to visit their official websites by clicking here
The deadline for the Applications is December 7, 2020 and program participants will be announced on or around January 13, 2021.
• Greenhouse Accelerator virtual kick-off and orientation event on January 13, 2021.
• A virtual mid-term event to share progress updates on or about March 24, 2021.
• A virtual final program graduation event and final $100,000 grant recipient announcement celebration on or about June 16, 2021.