Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2021 – Oracle Nigeria is hiring to fill the job vacancies on their career website. These job vacancies are for those that meet all the requirements for the position they are applying for.
Applicants are asked not to pay any money to anyone in other to secure a slot in the organization.
About Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
List of Job Vacancies at Oracle Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Senior Customer Success Manager||Click here to know more|
|Lead Business Finance Partner – MEA Tech Cloud||Click here to know more|
|Technology License Sales Account Manager – Telco Sector||Click here to know more|
|Senior Consulting Sales Manager, Banking – West Africa||Click here to know more|
|Business Development Consultant||Click here to know more|
|Business Operations Partner||Click here to know more|
|Banking Application Account Executive||Click here to know more|
|Technology License Sales Representative – Public Sector||Click here to know more|
|Principal Technology Solution Engineer||Click here to know more|
|Technology Cloud Sales Representative||Click here to know more|
|Applications Sales Representative||Click here to know more|
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Oracle Nigeria Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Apply Now button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Oracle Nigeria career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Marriott International
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2021, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- You can join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;