Oilserv Limited Recruitment 2022 – You can now learn how you can apply for the ongoing Oilserv Limited, Job Vacancies, and Oilserv Limited entry-level recruitment.
Before you continue your application please note that Oilserv Limited does not charge any form of application fee(s).
About Oilserv Limited
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
List of Job Vacancies at Oilser Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
You may also like to apply for;
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria
- Sterling Bank Internship Application
- SPDC Recruitment Application Form & Portal
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- IKEDC Recruitment Application UPDATE
- EFCC Recruitment Application form
- World Health Organization Recruitment Update
- Ecobank Recruitment for Entry-level
- PwC Nigeria Recruitment and Vacancies
- Part-time jobs for college students in Africa
- Canada Visa Lottery Application Form
- MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment UPDATE
Qualification/Requirements for Oilserv Limited Recruitment
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the APPLY NOW button above to view the requirements.
Method of Applying for Oilserv Limited jobs
Application Deadline Wednesday; 21st September 2022.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regard to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;