Nigeria Union of Pensioners Recruitment is ongoing for those that want to work with one of the biggest trade union in Nigeria.
Getting a job with the Nigeria Union of Pensioners requires you to meet certain requirements by the organization. Some of those requirements are what we will be discussing as we proceed in this article.
Before we continue, let us know more about the Nigeria Union of Pensioners for the sake of the interview.
About Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
The Nigeria Union of Pensioners was registered as a full-fledged Trade Union in 1978 approved by the Registrar of Trade Unions (RTU). The Union has members in the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Today, the Nigeria Union of Pensioners is the apex and umbrella body of all the Pensioners in the country. It is the only Union approved by the Federal Government through the office of the Registrar of Trade Unions (RTU), to cater for the welfare of Nigerian Civil Pensioners.
Nigeria Union of Pensioners vacant Position
Qualification / Requirements for Nigeria Union of Pensioners Recruitment
The requirements depends on the position the organization is hiring for.
Qualifications for Account Clerk
- OND, HND or equivalent in Accounting
Qualifications for Office Secretary / Receptionist (Female)
- OND, HND or B.Sc with proficiency in Computer Operation
Method of Application
All those Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020
- Save the Children Recruitment and Job
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Begins | See UPDATE
- Genesis Group Recruitment and Recent Vacancies
- Tek Experts Recruitment 2020 Application | Career
- Aliko Dangote Foundation – VDMA Technical Training
- Institute of Human Virology Nigeria Recruitment
- Wema Bank Recruitment and Job Vacancies | 2020
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job Vacancies
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment in 2020