Owens & Xley Consults
Job Title: Warehouse Support
Company: Owens & Xley Consults
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a fast growing online Fashion Retail company is seeking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Pack items for delivery
- Ensure organization of warehouse
- Keeps track of items
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Reside along Lekki-Ajah Axis
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maximum of 2 years of logistics experience
- N40,000 monthly.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]
Closing date: 21 May, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com