Landover Company Limited
Ticketing Officer Vacancy at Landover Company Limited
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
Company: Landover Company Limited
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Type: Full-time
- Book reservations and issue tickets to clients.
- Plan route and computer ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, and send to direct customers or Agents.
- Prepare and forward daily sales report to the account department at every close.
- Arrange reservations and routing for passengers at request of ticket agent.
- Answer inquires regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedure and polices
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources.
- Plan route and computes.
- Answers inquiries
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Educate and enlighten customer on the new and existing products of the company
- Maintain accurate records and update PNR files.
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline with a minimum of second class lower
- Minimum 1 year post NYSC work experience in a travel agency
- Basic knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry; IATA certification is preferred.
- Should be familiar with online selling platforms like Amadeus and Galileo.
- Very knowledgeable in Ticketing and Reservations
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent marketing & communication skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL applicants are advised to apply Now
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.