Do you want to work as a Help Desk Officer at the best professional services firm like KPMG? He is an opportunity you have been waiting for. KPMG is currently hiring Help Desk Officer at there Lagos office.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
See more details about this offer below;
Job Title: Help Desk Officer
Ref No: 149039BR
Service Line: IT
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Associate/ Team Member
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- To provide telephone support and find solutions within a predetermined timeframe to clients in order to enhance productivity and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- First Line Support
- Provide telephone support and problem resolving to user queries.
- Escalate calls to 2nd line support, thereby sharing dual responsibility for the call, be it in providing a solution or providing feedback to the client.
- Provide feedback to clients on the progress of repairs/ queries on a regular basis, especially if predetermined timeframes are exceeded.
- Support on all general applications as required.
- Responsible for the marketing of all KPMG Standard business applications, making the staff in the various groups aware of what tools are available to them and providing training and technical support to the end-users as required.
- Assist Operations Supervisor with the deployment of all new software and any required software updates or upgrades.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 1-2 years relevant IT experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification desirable
- Appreciation of ITIL/industry standards
- Good knowledge of LAN network infrastructure
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and associated applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in an IT support role desirable
- Client service and relationship building skills.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team
- Ability to identify problem areas and implement.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.