Become the next UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador today by filling the application form on the UBA career portal.
Adulthood is knocking and you aren’t sure if you are prepared. Get a soft landing into the job market with our NextGen campus ambassador program. We give you a peek into the career world during your undergraduate program and help you learn valuable skills that will put you ahead of your peers once you graduate.
About UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme
UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus. The program is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Title: UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme
Responsibilities of the UBA NextGen Campus Ambassadors role
- Refer and win cash prizes for inviting friends, families and colleagues to open and maintain a NextGen account
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events for students to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
Requirements for UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme
- Must have a UBA NextGen Account or willing to get one
- Strong social media presence
- Familiar with UBA products and programs
- Student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Willing to dedicate considerable time
- Involved with student organizations and programs
What does a UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador stand to benefit?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Inclusion of UBA NextGen campus ambassador experience in your resume
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- VIP tickets to UBA sponsored events
- UBA branded collateral
- A chance to get monthly pocket money for a year
- Data subscription
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
Method of Application
Qualified students are expected to log on here and complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications open yearly.
- Follow @UBAGroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hashtag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast-tracked into the application process
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.