Website Matrix Homes and Properties Limited
Land Surveyor at Matrix Homes and Properties Limited Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply.
Matrix Homes and Properties Limited
Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced Real Estate professionals, Matrix Homes is determined to make the acquisition of homes affordable to all Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers.
Our areas of specialization include; Sales of Land, Property Management, Properties Development and Consulting. Over the years, we have been able to reduce housing deficit in Nigeria through our flexible and seamless property development scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct surveys on land sites and provide data to establish property boundaries
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects
- Research and design methods for survey processes
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff
- Purchase and maintain equipment
- Build maps, sketches, and charts etc.
- HND / B.Sc in Land Survey or related field
- 2 – 4 years’ experience as a Land surveyor
- Working knowledge of GPS and GIS
- Tech-savvy, including familiarity with CAD software
- Aptitude in math and problem-solving
- Great organizational and leadership skills.
- Must be proactive and willing to take up new challenges.
- Applicants MUST reside within Egbeda, Shasha, Alimosho and environ.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using their “Phone Number and Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted through their “Phone Numbers” for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com