The University of Reading is currently inviting applicants that want to apply for the ongoing University of Reading Masters Scholarships 2021/2022 in UK.
This scholarship is for those that want to study in the United Kingdom, also this scholarship is meant for those in developing countries around the world.
About University of Reading Masters Scholarships 2021
Under the prestigious Felix Scholarships scheme, one Felix Scholarships will be available to well-qualified students to pursue postgraduate study (Masters) at the University, starting their programme in September 2021.
Type: Taught Masters.
To be taken at (country): UK
- You must have at least a first-class bachelor’s degree from a university or comparable institution. Those with an upper second-class degree at a bachelor’s level may be considered if they hold a first-class degree at master’s level.
- You must not hold a degree from a university outside of your home country.
Value of Scholarship:
The University of Reading Masters Scholarships covers the following:
- Tuition fees at the international rate and
- The scholarship also provides a stipend (maintenance grant) to cover living expenses (around £14,570).
- They also provide generous allowances for clothes, books, and a return flight home. Please be aware that you will be asked to demonstrate financial need and spouses’ costs will not be met.
Duration of Scholarship:
The scholarship awards are available (depending on eligibility) for up to 3 years.
How to Apply for this scholarship award
To apply for a Felix Scholarship, you will need to hold an offer to study for a postgraduate degree at the University of Reading. You will need to have obtained this offer by the deadline of 30 January 2021.
Applications should be sent to the following email address: [email protected] by using the following subject line: Felix Application – Reading ID 1233456 (your Reading application number).
Download Felix Scholarship application form (PDF, 177KB)
After receiving your offer, apply to the Felix Scholarships by completing the electronic form on your [email protected] applicant portal.
The deadline for this scholarship is 30th January 2021
Please note that this scholarship is for master’s level only.