ActionAid (AA) Nigeria
Intern, Partnership and Local Rights Programme at ActionAid (AA) Nigeria. Please make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, which is a global alliance of organizations working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. As a large and visible development organization, we work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and America. Our expertise lies in community-led approaches to development and working through partnerships with the poor and other grass-roots organizations.
- The Programme Intern will be responsible for providing administrative and programme support to the Partnership & Local Rights Programme (P&LRP) unit for effective programme implementation and delivery.
- The Intern position is an opportunity offered by ActionAid Nigeria (AAN) for young graduates to earn a post NYSC experience. It is therefore both a learning and value-adding relationship between interns and AAN.
- The intern is expected to take advantage of the space offered for experience gathering, self-development while providing quality service to ActionAid Nigeria.
- This is a standard 1-year programme and non-renewable upon expiry.
Education / Qualifications:
- At least First Degree in Social Sciences or Arts / Humanities is essential
- Relevant NYSC experience in the related fields is essential
- Experience in programmes and administration is essential
- Experience in videography will be an added advantage
Skill / Abilities:
- Highly numerate
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in supporting training/meetings.
10th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly download and complete the Internship Application Form and send your Applications in an MS Word attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
- Only electronically submitted forms or CVs as applicable will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
- Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of the position applied for and location e.g “Intern, Partnership and Local Rights Programme – Abuja”.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobopenings.Nigeria@actionaid.org