Finesse Consults Limited
Senior Finance Officer Job at Finesse Consults Limited. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Finesse Consults Limited
Finesse Consults Limited – Our client, a national health maintenance organization, with head office in Abuja and regional branches around Nigeria seeks to recruit experienced, self-starters, self-motivated, disciplined and detailed candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Position: Senior Officer
The suitably qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyzing financial information and summarize financial status
- Spotting errors and suggesting ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Reviewing and recommending modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Managing all accounting tasks
- Participating in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Providing input into the department’s goal-setting process
- Preparing financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assisting with tax audits and tax returns
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthening internal controls
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory principles
- Liaising with the CEO to improve financial procedures
The basic requirements for this role are listed below:
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance with 5 – 7 years work experience.
- Professional Certification (ICAN)
- Advanced computer skills in Office suite and Accounting Software
- High attention to details, reporting and analytical skill
- Knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules and regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant certificates to [email protected] using “Why I am a proper and fit person for the role of Underwriting Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: The role is based in Abuja, therefore applicants already residing in the FCT will be given preference, except candidates are ready to relocate at their own expense
25th November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com