Finesse Consults Limited
Underwriting Officer Job at Finesse Consults Limited. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Finesse Consults Limited – Our client, a national health maintenance organization, with head office in Abuja and regional branches around Nigeria seeks to recruit experienced, self-starters, self-motivated, disciplined and detailed candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Underwriting Officer
Position: Deputy Manager
The suitably qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing risk assessment and management strategies in providing cost-effective health care plan that will steer the company to profitability.
- Analyzing all applications according to set criteria.
- Liaising with medical personnel and field representatives for feedback and recommendations.
- Liaising with in-house actuary for review of costing and pricing of package.
- Claims management
- Liaising with the finance department to confirm all payments paid, claims paid, and other underwriting expenses.
- Determining an appropriate package for all applicant and assessing the risk
- Deciding whether to offer cover.
- Determining appropriate premium and cover
The basic requirements for this role is listed below:
- First Degree in Insurance, Actuary Science or Social Science
- Professional Certification (CllN)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advance skills in presentation and office suite
- Must have 7 – 10 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of risk assessment and claims management skills
- Good knowledge àf underwriting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant Certificates to: [email protected] using “Why I am a proper and fit person for the role of Underwriting Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: The role is based in Abuja, therefore applicants already residing in the FCT will be given preference, except candidates are ready to relocate at their own expense
Application Deadline 25th November, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com