Finesse Consults Limited
Assistant Auditor Job at Finesse Consults Limited. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Finesse Consults Limited
Finesse Consults Limited – Our client, a national health maintenance organization, with head office in Abuja and regional branches around Nigeria seeks to recruit experienced, self-starters, self-motivated, disciplined, and detailed candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Assistant Auditor
Position: Executive Trainee
The suitably qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Assisting Internal Auditor in developing audit plan, budget and timelines for assigned project.
- Providing assistance to auditors to completing annual audits within preset deadlines.
- Developing audit scope and audit program for assigned project.
- Providing updates to auditors about project status on regular basis.
- Developing audit reports including results, conclusions and recommendations.
- Detecting internal control deficiencies and recommending necessary corrective measures.
- Developing standard methodologies to compile and prepare statistical statements and financial reports.
- Ensuring that previous years’ audit recommendations are implemented and errors are resolved properly.
- Overseeing work schedule, job assignment, and disciplinary procedures of audit staffs.
- Performing audit activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Developing creative audit techniques for operational efficiency.
- Addressing queries and complaints on audit-related activities in timely manner.
The basic requirements for this role is listed below:
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Professional Certification (ICAN)
- Advanced computer skills in Office suite and Accounting Software
- High attention to details, reporting, and analytical skill
- Knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules and regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant certificates to [email protected] using “Why I am a proper and fit person for the role of Underwriting Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: The role is based in Abuja, therefore applicants already residing in the FCT will be given preference, except candidates are ready to relocate at their own expense
25th November 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org