PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Level: Experienced
- Responsible for managing the product throughout the product life cycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
Research and Analysis:
- Research and analyze market conditions
- Identify key competitor and consumer trends
- Articulate market requirements and opportunities
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
- Work with research regarding product development.
Product Planning and Management:
- Determine product specifications
- Define the long term strategy of the product and create product road map
- Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and product use cases to drive product activity
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Oversee product development
- Manage and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies
- Determine product packaging solutions
- Develop product marketing plan and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand
- Plan product launch
- Provide input for marketing collateral development
- Supply sales with latest research and marketing information
- Implement marketing plan in conjunction with all departments
- Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability.
- Liaise with advertising and public relations to promote a product
- Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Conduct product presentations
- Develop sales tools and sales training material
Customer and End-User Support:
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users
- Co-ordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback
- Monitor product inventory
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Project management skills
- Proficient in relevant software applications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ product management or related experience
- Quantitative and business analysis skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Right attitude
- Excellent analytical, writing, and oral skills
- Good use of presentation tools
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Good team spirit
- Bold, articulate, and confident
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Product Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th December 2020.
To apply for this job please visit poweredup.com.ng .