Owens & Xley
Owens & Xley is hiring Retail Store Manager (Luxury Skincare Company). Please read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Owens & Xley is a full-service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs to navigate the day-to-day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager (Luxury Skincare Company)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
- Manage, monitor, and review daily business operations.
- Manage the business Social Media platform
- Implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures.
- Handle and resolve all customers complaints
- Process customer’s payments.
- Respond to all enquiries.
- Create daily content for online sales
- Review, oversee financial activities and send monthly report.
- Maintain positive client relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Ensure that the utilities are available and adequate.
- Supervise the security personnel.
- Create monthly reports
- Manage petty cash
- Take cash payments to the bank
- Calculate and remit taxes
- Prepare payroll.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail/skincare is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Social media management.
- Proven integrity.
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Preferably lives within the Island axis.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
6th December, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com