Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Plumber Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Please go through the requirements before sending your application to Flour mills career portal
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day.
Job Title: Plumber
Location: Ososa Ijebu, Ogun
The Job Description
- To carry out all plumbing tasks to the business in our subsidiary in Ososa Ijebu, Ogun State – PCPL.
- Carry out treatment of water in order to produce potable water meeting set standards.
- Repair and maintain water treatment plant and plumbing facilities at various locations.
- Troubleshoot faults related to treatment plant, plumbing and piping to discover the root cause of errors.
- Prepare daily reports of repair jobs, damages, etc. for the analysis of the supervisor.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines; NABTEB; Trade Test I-III; City & Guilds certificate or WAEC Technical certificate.
- 2 years cognate experience
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.