Product Manager Recruitment at eRecruiter Nigeria. Please go through the requirements before sending your application to Flour mills career portal.
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between.
Job Title: Product Manager
Our client is an educational solutions company that offer teaching and learning experiences to educators, students and parents across Africa, through innovative software and technology. They provide the most effective, affordable and innovative solutions to revolutionize education in Africa, helping to strengthen the next generation of leaders. Their mission is to transform education using technology. They currently have an opening for Product Managers in Abuja.
Ideal candidates will:
Develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Have proven 3-4 Years minimum experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Minimum of bachelor’s Degree/BA or HND.
- Are experienced in product lifecycle management
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Previous experience working with schools or connection with a network related to schools and schools’ related associations (NAPPS, AMEN, APEN, etc).
- Have a background in software development and program management
- Are passionate and not afraid of searching for a needle in a haystack
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit app.goodtalent.io.